Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Recruitment process

Do you wish to appoint a new member of staff? You will find the relevant information at the Service Portal.


You appoint a new member of staff via the Service Portal, under 'Mijn personeelsmutaties'. This also applies to external staff, like guest employees, volunteers, trainees and PhD candidates with a scholarship.


Do you have any questions about salary scales or legal position? Please contact your HR adviser. For other questions, please contact the PSSC Service Point.

This website uses cookies. Read more