Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Recruitment process

Do you wish to appoint a new member of staff? You will find the relevant information at the Service Portal.


You appoint a new member of staff via the Service Portal, under 'Mijn personeelsmutaties'. This also applies to external staff, like guest employees, volunteers, trainees and PhD candidates with a scholarship.


Do you have any questions about salary scales or legal position? Please contact your HR adviser. Questions on the HR Service Portal can be directed to the PSSC Service Point.

This website uses cookies.  More information.