Perhaps you already know that the university has 7 faculties, about 7,300 staff members and more than 32,000 students. But do you also know what the sweat room is and who can be found there? Have you ever been inside the Academy Building and do you know the stories of this national monument? The introduction for new staff is the chance to get to know the university properly. You will find out more about the university’s long-term strategy and how the HR department can help you as a member of staff. And we have also invited a researcher to say a few words. Sound interesting? Sign up now!
There is an online introduction every second or third working day of the month. The introduction is given in English and Dutch. Take a look at the dates below or find an introduction in the events calendar. You can register via the Service Portal.Register now
Introductions in 2023
- 4 December (NL) from 9:30 until 11:00
Introductions in 2024
- 10 January (NL) from 9:30 until 11:00
- 2 Febuary (EN) from 9:30 until 11:00
- 4 March (NL) from 9:30 until 11:00
- 3 April (EN) from 9:30 until 11:00
- 6 May (NL) from 9:30 until 11:00
- 5 June (EN) from 9:30 until 11:00
- 4 July (NL) from 9:30 until 11:00
Aim of the event
- Introduction to our organisational strategy: what do we stand for?
- Introduction to the organisation and the board
- Introduction to HR topics
- Feeling for our research and teaching
Can’t wait to get to know more about the University? Take a look at our online module.