Anna van Buerenplein
Anna van Buerenplein 301
2595 DG The Hague
- 070 800 9503
Monday - Friday: 08.30 - 20:00 hrs
Working hours: 07.45 - 23.00 hrs
Saturday: 12.00 - 19.00 hrs
Sunday: 12.00 - 17.00 hrs
Disabled parking space
Approximately 200 metres from the lift main entrance on Rijnstraat. In addition, the Q-Park New Babylon car park can be used.
- There is a ramp with two bends of about 15 metres.
- There is an automatic, wheelchair-accessible revolving door.
- The passage is about 150 cm wide.
- There is no threshold.
Reception immediately to the right after the entrance.
070 - 800 9507
- First floor: immediately on the right from the lifts.
- Third floor: out of the lifts, turn right twice. After about 6 metres, turn left. The toilet is on the left after about 5 metres.
After the entrance at about 6 metres straight ahead.
- The route to the entrance consists of cobblestones
- Not all glass walls and doors are marked.
- Outdoor locations have a threshold of about 25 centimetres.
The University’s location at Anna van Buerenplein is home to the Leiden University College (LUC). One section is destined for educational purposes, another part consists of studios to house the students. For this reason, the building is only open to staff and students.
The number of parking spaces at Leiden University is limited. Do you have an appointment with one of our staff members? In some cases, he or she can reserve a parking space for you.
You can also make use of the paid parking options offered by Leiden and The Hague.
- Information from the municipality
- Ehrenfestgarage Leiden Bio Science Park
- Westerdijkgarage Leiden Bio Science Park
The Hague campus consists of three buildings in the administrative heart of the city. The students, researchers and staff of Leiden University have a place here that connects them directly to The Hague issues such as governance and security. Would you like to organise a meeting on campus?
Students of Leiden University College The Hague live in this building and attend lectures there. There are living studios for first- and second-year students, who are obliged to move in. On the other floors are teaching rooms, an auditorium, a theatre and a student café. The offices of the academic and support staff are also located in this building.