Kamerlingh Onnes Building
2311 ES Leiden
- 071 - 527 7512
Monday - Thursday: 07.30 - 23.00
Friday: 07:30 - 20:30 hrs
Saturday and Sunday: 10.00 - 17.30
From 8 July to 20 August:
Monday - Friday: 07.30 - 19.00
Saturday: 10:30 - 16.00
|1 January||New Year's Day|
|7 - 10 April||Easter|
|27 April||King's Day|
|5 May||Liberation Day|
|18 May||Ascension Day|
|19 May||Mandatory closure|
|28 June and 29 June||Whit Sunday|
|2 October||Mandatory closure|
|3 October||Seige of Leiden|
|5 December||Sinterklaas, closed after 18.00|
|24 December||Christmas Eve, closed after 16.00|
|25 and 26 December||Christmas|
|27 - 29 December||Mandatory closure|
Disabled parking space
Close to the entrance, across the street. There is an on/off ramp to the pavement. Parking space dimensions: 4.85 x 3.10 m.
Location on the city map
- The route to the entrance is very wide, paved and level, and contains no narrows or thresholds.
- The entrance is barrier-free.
- The door opens automatically.
- The door opening is 135 cm wide.
- Then an automatic intermediate door 160 cm wide.
Reception: after entering on the right.
071 - 527 5220
- Near the entrance.
- Take the lift to the first floor, then immediately turn right. The toilet is on the right.
- In the main hall: after the entrance 2 meters to the right. Then turn left for about 10 meters. The elevator is on the right side.
- In the C corridor, after entrance turn right.
- In the B corridor, after entrance turn left, end of corridor right/left/right, via lift platform to end of corridor right.
- There are doors that have to be opened by hand.
- There are thresholds at a number of places in the building.
The number of parking spaces at Leiden University is limited. Do you have an appointment with one of our staff members? In some cases, he or she can reserve a parking space for you.
You can also make use of the paid parking options offered by Leiden and The Hague.
- Information from the municipality
- Ehrenfestgarage Leiden Bio Science Park
- Westerdijkgarage Leiden Bio Science Park