Matthias de Vrieshof
Matthias de Vrieshof 2
2311 BZ Leiden
- 071 527 2300/2500
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 18:00 hrs
Saturday and Sunday: closed
Disabled parking space
Next to the cycle shed of the complex on the Witte Singel.
Parking spaces on the city map
Each door opens about 60 cm. There is a grab hook for each door.
The caretaker's office is immediately to the left at the main entrance of Matthias de Vrieshof 4.
071 - 527 2300
There is no lift. Access to higher floors is available via the lift in Matthias de Vrieshof 4.
- The route to the entrance consists of cobblestones.
- The doors do not open automatically and have a rotary knob.
- There is no doorbell.
- At the main entrance there is a threshold about 1 cm high.
- In the middle of the main entrance is a concrete pillar with no markings.
The number of parking spaces at Leiden University is limited. Do you have an appointment with one of our staff members? In some cases, he or she can reserve a parking space for you.
You can also make use of the paid parking options offered by Leiden and The Hague.
- Information from the municipality
- Ehrenfestgarage Leiden Bio Science Park
- Westerdijkgarage Leiden Bio Science Park