H2020 WP2018-2020 – Digitising and transforming European industry and services
The launch of the H2020 2018-2020 Work Programmes sees much larger budgets per project with fewer, more focused, call topics. In this final phase of H2020 we see four Focus Areas: 1. Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future; 2. Connecting economic and environmental gains – the Circular Economy; 3. Digitising and transforming European industry and services, and; 4. Boosting the effectiveness of the Security Union.
Here we focus on "Digitising and transforming European industry and services" a cross-disciplinary theme which will be of interest across the University. The topics covered within this theme include the digitisation of products, services and processes that will transform industry, providing solutions across the different societal challenge areas. There will also be an emphasis on cybersecurity as well as addressing the societal impact of the digital transformation. Examples of topics available for funding include:
- Personalised Nutrition
- ICT Innovation for agriculture
- Addressing the challenge of migrant integration through ICT-enabled solutions
- Digital Manufacturing Platforms for Connected Smart Factories
- New forms of delivering goods and inclusive public services
- Collaborative approaches to cultural heritage for social cohesion
- Smart and healthy living at home
- Big data solutions for energy
- Smart Anything Everywhere
- Human centred design for the new driver role in highly automated vehicles
As part of our Horizon 2020 Academy Series, we have an event on 25th January which will look at Information Communication Technology (ICT)/Digitisation within all the 2018-2020 Work Programmes. Registration is still open, please register your attendance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, more information can be found on the event page.