End to corona measures in the library
From 27 September onwards, almost all coronavirus-related safety measures at Leiden University Libraries will be lifted.
Visiting the library
- Starting 27 September, the libraries will return to their regular opening hours schedule.
- Face masks are no longer required. Please do respect others who choose to wear a face mask or who ask you to keep some distance.
- The indicated one way walking routes will continue to apply.
- Most library spaces are once again open to the public. Only the UB media room and the instruction room are not yet accessible.
- There are no options for library group viewings or teacher and students tours.
Study places and computer use
- Outside of exam periods, regular study places without a computer can be used freely by all library account and LU-Card holders.
- Group study rooms, single occupancy study rooms and computer workplaces are available for use by Leiden University students only. They need to be booked in advance, using Leiden University's online booking system. Several computers will remain available for use by other visitors, without a booking.
- During exam periods, study places will be available to Leiden University students only. Seats need to be booked in advance, using Leiden University's online booking system. All library locations will offer some non-bookable study places for other visitors.