Universiteit Leiden

nl en

University doctor and Confidential Counsellor

Unfortunately, during your PhD you may experience psychological difficulties. Or you may face other problems, for instance with your supervisor. The university doctor and the Confidential Counsellor for PhD students offer support.

University doctor and psychologist

Do you experience psychological difficulties? You can get help from one of the university doctors. The university doctors are also available to contract PhD students and can refer you to a psychologist.

Confidential Counsellor

Do you experience other difficulties during your PhD, and you got stuck? Your Graduate School Confidential Counsellor for PhD students offers support. Does your Graduate School have not got its own Confidential Counsellor? Then you are very welcome to consult your Faculty Confidential Counsellor, or one of the other University Confidential Counsellors.

This website uses cookies. Read more