345 search results for “employee well-being” in the Student website
Student Well-being Week 2023
New website student well-being: Tips and help with study stress, mental health and personal development
- Well-being Wednesdays - Board game afternoon
Wellbeing Wednesdays - Positive psychology and wellbeing
- Student Well-being Week 2021
- Well-being Wednesdays - Sleeping better for more resilience
- Well-being Wednesday - Dutch Games with Leiden United
- Well-being Wednesday | Workshop: Karate to unwind and relax
- Well-being Wednesday - Loneliness workshop: Building new communities
- Well-being Wednesdays - Workshop for highly gifted students
- Well-being Wednesdays - Improve your study skills workshop
- Well-being Wednesdays - Green fingers united: plant cuttings market
- Well-being Wednesday - How to stand out to employers
World Mental Health Day 10 Oct: nature walks and more
Results of latest Caring Universities survey available
The Caring Universities consortium conducts a survey every year on the state of students’ mental health. Following previous surveys in 2020 and 2021, a new study was carried out in November 2022. This latest survey shows that many students still suffer from mental health problems.
- Well-being Wednesday: Studying successfully for exams
Participate in research project WARN-D about stress and mental health issues in students
- New Student Support Groups starting in May – Sign up now!
Mental health monitor for Leiden students reveals need for more action
Last month, research by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) revealed that more than half of students in higher professional education and at universities experience psychological complaints and emotional exhaustion, and that a quarter of them suffer from anhedonia (loss…
The Winter Weeks are coming soon
Join Leiden University's Winter Weeks: 22 Dec - 3 Jan
- Well-being Wednesday - How can you manage your ADHD as a student?
Hoe felgekleurde pilaren eenzaamheid bij studenten verminderen
Sinds vorig jaar staan er gekleurde pilaren op de universiteitscampus. Met deze ‘Act of Kindness Pillars’ wordt eenzaamheid bij studenten tegengegaan.
- Caring Universities: But how are you really doing?
Get fit during the Healthy University #COVID to #GOFIT-week
How do you get fit after these challenging times? How do you create a healthy lifestyle? And how do you motivate yourself to work out again? Find out during the '#COVID to #GOFIT'-week, organised by Healthy University Leiden
- Student Buddy Service: also for students affected by the Ukraine war and other conflicts
- Well-being Activity - Social Glue: The Art of Bonding and Breaking Loneliness
Come to the opening of the Student Living Room in Plexus on 16 February!
- Improve your study skills
Caring Universities: How are you really doing?
Well-being Wednesdays - What have I got to offer an employer?
FestiWell: Taking Well-Being Forward
Fenna on EUniWell: ‘Students can be involved in lots of different ways!’
EUniWell, the alliance of seven European universities committed to developing teaching and research relating to well-being, is celebrating its first anniversary. Law student Fenna van Haeften has been involved as a student representative right from the start. This October she went to Florence, where…
Good Practices on Student Well-Being
Conference, EUniWell Symposium
- Well-being Wednesdays - Karaoke Workshop
- Peer contact for students who have experienced sexual harassment: register by 3 November
Art project has students and lecturers reflecting on pressure to succeed
What does it mean to be the ‘perfect student’? This is the focus of the Perspectify exhibition, which was opened on 16 November by President of the Executive Board Annetje Ottow.
- Important contacts
- Meet other students
Study associations sign covenant: limit your alcohol consumption and look after each other
Opting more often for mocktails or soft drinks rather than beer or wine, talking to others about their drinking and pointing out the ban on drugs. Leiden University’s new covenant on alcohol and drugs for study associations encourages providing more alcohol-free alternatives.
Responsible alcohol consumption: 'It's good to pull together'
Anyone in Leiden wanting to join a student association has plenty to choose from. But the risk of alcohol abuse is a very real one. Leiden University, Leiden University of Applied Sciences and dozens of student associations have signed a new alcohol covenant that promises they will do their best to…
Contact with other students
Staying in contact with other students might not always be easy but it is very important. Find out about the different ways in which you can meet other students.
To help ensure your studies go well, Leiden University offers guidance and advice services. You can find the most important contact information here.
From #COVID to #GOFIT
How do you get fit after these challenging times? How do you actively start a healthy lifestyle? Healthy University Leiden would like to address these topics during the upcoming from #COVID to #GOFIT Week, which will take place from 21 to 25 June 2021.
Work starts on Kolffpad student complex in Leiden
Work started today on the Kolffpad student complex, with 289 flats for students from Leiden University. Stichtnig DUWO will own the building and the University owns the site at the Bio Science Park. The building should be complete by mid-2023.
Local Consultative Committee
The Local Consultative Committee is where Leiden University as an employer, represented by its Executive Board, meets with its employees, represented by delegates of the four unions that are party to the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities.
Meeting on the Strategic Plan for students and employees
- Student Well-being Weeks 18 January till 14 February 2021
EUniWell Open Lecture Series | Cultural Heritage, Well-being and the Future
Lecture, Lecture part of a series
- Free Leiden Science T-shirts for students and employees