About the project
The tasks of the Brightspace Implementation project team:
- Designing, developing and testing the new LMS
- Supporting the faculty implementation teams (FIT) in the roll-out of Brightspace
- Facilitating the migration of courses from Blackboard to Brightspace
- Providing a standardised model design for Leiden University
- Organising training programmes for faculty staff
Another goal is to create links to other systems. For example:
- uSis - so the student only needs to register for a course once. When registering in uSis, the course is automatically added to Brightspace.
- Office 365 - to improve the opportunities for students and teachers to work together.