The global outbreak of COVID-19 has consequences for the implementation of human-related research at the Humanities Faculty. The protocol describes what general and specific hygiene and protective measures are required when restarting your research.
COVID-19 Protocols LUCL LabsDownload the protocols
- Appendix I: Research in times of COVID-19 (Social Sciences, Dutch)
- Appendix II: Informative letter for participants (Dutch)
- Appendix III: Floorplan Lipsius labs
- Appendix IV: Questionnaire COVID-screening (Dutch)
- Appendix V: Decision tree COVID-19 (Dutch)
- Appendix VI: Decision tree desinfecting (medical) tools (Dutch)