Education Innovation Grant
Call for proposals
Do you have an idea for educational innovation or is it necessary to innovate a course or curriculum as a team? Then you can apply for a grant. The grants are provided by the Humanities faculty. The focus of the grant is educational innovation, this can be with or without the use of ICT.
The key points for this application round are:
- Using (online) active teaching methods
- Tandem projects
- Collaborating on Open Access teaching materials
- Labor Market Preparation
- Introduction of social topics into the curriculum
- Conducting research with digital tools and methods
- Student well-being
Does your idea fit one of these key points? Then do not hesitate to submit your application!
The grant in a nutshell
The Grant in a nutshell
- The project will be carried out in 2024
- The knowledge gained will be shared with colleagues.
- The following budget is available per project:
o Max. 5000 euro for projects of individual teachers
o Max. 10,000 for projects of a team of teachers/teachers from different study programs
- The budget is for both personnel and material costs
- Your idea can be applied to other courses and/or training program
Applications can be submitted until 3 October 2023.Dowload the application form