Remote teaching, testing and assessing
We support you as much as possible with remote teaching, testing and assessing.
Tips and tools
For tips and tools about online teaching, see the Teaching Support website. Here you can learn how to record a video lecture and share this with your students through the Kaltura video platform and how to make your teaching interactive – despite the distance. The information is divided into topics, but you can also search for keywords. There is also an FAQ.
Use the Remote Teaching Tile in the Helpdesk to get in touch with the Remote Teaching Support Team. With urgent questions, call 071 527 8888.
If you can't find an answer on the remote teaching website, faculty education support staff are available to answer questions via email:
- Faculty of Humanities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs: email@example.com
- Leiden Law School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Archaeology: email@example.com
- The Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Science: email@example.com
- Leiden University Medical Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leiden University Library: email@example.com
- ICLON: firstname.lastname@example.org