Working from home in times of corona
What do the government measures mean for your work? How do you go about setting up a workspace at home?
Work from home policy
Read about the work from home policy of the university.
Read about the latest updates about the coronavirus.
On this page you will find tips on working from home:
Access to online services
How to set up a home office in four steps
- Secure online workspace from home: use an up-to-date operating system
- Forward calls from your work telephone to a mobile device
- Request facilities for working from home
- Adjust your chair and desk properly (contact your Health and Safety Coordinators if you have any questions)
Or find information about:
- Staying healthy while working from home
- Reporting sick and guidance during sick leave
- Leave days in case of a cancelled holiday
- Welcoming new colleagues whilst maintaining coronavirus measures
- Working hours and activities
- Business travel