Do you need to transport packages, boxes or small pieces of furniture between University buildings or within the Netherlands? Anything that does not fall under the postal item category can be delivered using transport.
Need transport? Fill out the form to make your transport request. the form is available in Dutch only.Transport application form
Conditions for transport
The size and weight of the items to be transported are subject to certain conditions:
- Boxes, documents, small items of furniture up to a weight of 20 kg per item.
- Maximum measurements 300 x 200 x 150 cm.
- Every delivery can contain a maximum of 20 boxes. If there are more boxes, the rate is multiplied.
- Only available to registered Post & Transport clients in possession of a cost centre number.
The costs for a delivery are € 25 between University buildings and the ROC in Leiden and Oegstgeest. Every delivery can contain maximum 20 boxes. If there are more boxes, the rate is multiplied. For transport to other locations in the Netherlands, further details are available on request.
You can register your delivery on working days between 9.00 and 16.00 hrs. The delivery time depends on the registration time. Internal deliveries are delivered on the following day:
- Registration on Monday or Tuesday: delivery on Wednesday
- Registration on Wednesday or Thursday: delivery on Friday
- Registration on Friday: delivery on Monday
External deliveries are subject to a different procedure and can be delivered on the same day.