Witte Singel 27
2311 BG Leiden
- 071 527 28 14
Disabled parking space
Close to the entrance, between Witte Singel 25 and 27 (within a maximum of 50m). The space is 4.2m long and 2.05m wide.
Parking location on the map
- The route to the entrance is very wide, with no narrows or barriers.
- The sliding doors open automatically.
- The doorway is 98 cm wide.
Reception desk after entering, on the right hand side (071 - 527 2800). Please find more info on the library webpage on accessibility.
Wheelchair accessible toilets
On each floor. The nearest restroom is immediately to the left after the entrance, then left again after 2 meters. The restroom is on the left side of the corridor.
The first one is in the main hall: past the reception desk through the gate, about 7 meters straight ahead. There is a second elevator in the hall on the other (north) side of the building.
- The entrance has a threshold of about 2 cm.
- There are unmarked pillars and glass walls throughout the building.
- There are doors that must be opened by hand.
The number of parking spaces at Leiden University is limited. Do you have an appointment with one of our staff members? In some cases, he or she can reserve a parking space for you.
You can also make use of the paid parking options offered by Leiden and The Hague.
- Information from the municipality
- Ehrenfestgarage Leiden Bio Science Park
- Westerdijkgarage Leiden Bio Science Park