2333 BN Leiden
Monday till Friday: 08:30-19:00.
Disabled parking spaces
About 50 metres from the entrance on Van Rijsselpad and on Poelweteringpad.
Locations on the city map
- There is a door with a handle
- The passage is about 85 cm wide.
There is no reception.
After the entrance, turn right or left along the stairs in the middle, past a door with pull handle. The lifts are located on the right-hand side after this. All floors are accessible by lift.
Past the lifts immediately to the right. Then again immediately to the right. The toilet is on the right-hand side.
- The route to the entrance consists of cobblestones.
- The entrance door does not open automatically.
- There is no doorbell.
- There is a height difference of more than 2 cm at the entrance.
- The intercom is located after the outer door.
- The doors in this building open heavily and have to be opened manually.
The number of parking spaces at Leiden University is limited. Do you have an appointment with one of our staff members? In some cases, he or she can reserve a parking space for you.
You can also make use of the paid parking options offered by Leiden and The Hague.
- Information from the municipality
- Ehrenfestgarage Leiden Bio Science Park
- Westerdijkgarage Leiden Bio Science Park