Education Innovation Grant
Call for proposals
Do you have an idea for educational innovation or is it necessary to innovate a course or curriculum as a team? Then you can apply for a grant. The grants are provided by the Humanities faculty. The focus of the grant is educational innovation, this can be with or without the use of ICT.
The key points for this application round are:
- Using (online) active teaching methods
- Tandem projects
- Collaborating on Open Access teaching materials
- Setting up a digital portfolio
- Renewal of courses as part of the vision on teaching and learning
- Innovation of courses with regard to programme standards
- Student well-being
Does your idea fit one of these key points? Then do not hesitate to submit your application!
The Grant in a nutshell
- The project will be carried out in 2023
- The knowledge gained will be shared with colleagues.
- Per project, a maximum of 5000 euros is available for both personnel and material costs.
- Your idea can be applied to other courses and/or training program
Applications can be submitted until 22 January 2023.Dowload the application form