Education Innovation Grant
Call for proposals
Have any ideas for new teaching tools? If you have ideas for the innovation of education through tools or methods that you would like to implement, you can apply for a grant. These grants are awarded by the faculty and ECOLe (the Expert Centre for Online Learning (ECOLe). Any innovative teaching strategies should blend online and face-to-face education.
The key points for this application round are:
- Using (online) active teaching methods
- New ways of using video
- Tandem projects: teach a course together with fellow teachers and students from another university
- New ways of taking online (diagnostic) tests
- Collaborating on Open Access teaching materials
- Setting up a digital portfolio
Please consider the points outlined above when preparing your application.
Does your idea fit one of these key points? Then do not hesistate to submit your application!
The Grant in a nutshell
- The project will be carried out in 2022
- The knowledge gained will be shared with colleagues.
- Per project, a maximum of 5000 euros is available for both personnel and material costs.
- Your idea can be applied to other courses and/or training program