Cyber security and privacy are subjects that deserve extra attention, especially in these times of corona and working from home. Do you want to learn about the safety, security and privacy risks during your daily work? Then register for the online training.
- Target group
- David Ruijs (Security specialist)
The training is intended for employees of Leiden University. Anyone interested can register free of charge. Please note: the language of instruction is Dutch.
The following topics will be discussed during the training:
- How do hackers work and what are the consequences of cybercrime?
- How can I create a secure password and remember it easily?
- And how is a password cracked?
- How do I recognize a 'legitimate' and fake link?
- When is a connection secured?
- Various practical examples.