Do you want access to your mailbox via your webmail? Do you need an extension of your e-mail storage space? Do you want to share a single e-mail address with a number of colleagues? Read about the possibilities of e-mail.
Log in to your e-mail
If you are working on your work computer, you can access your work mail via Outlook. If you are not at your workplace, you can access it with your ULCN account via Outlook.office.com (webmail).
- Do you want multiple colleagues to be reachable with a general address, but may messages arrive in your personal mailbox? Then apply for a distribution list via the helpdesk portal. Read more about distribution lists below.
- When your shared mailbox is ready, learn how you can connect it to your Outlook.
- Are you working from home? You can reach your shared mailbox through Outlook.office.com.
- The e-mail address of a distribution list appears in bold in your Outlook address list under the name of your faculty or unit.
- By sending an e-mail to this distribution list, you will be sending it to all the list members.
It may be that some e-mails end up by accident in your spam filter, or on the contrary that you receive too much spam in your regular inbox. Find out the cause and how to fix it.
In addition to your work mail, at the start of your employment you are also issued with an uMail account. The university uses uMail to communicate with its students. In practice, as a staff member you will probably not use uMail much, because all communication takes place via your work mail. Your uMail is automatically forwarded to the inbox of your work mailbox.