Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Help, support and complaints

Do you need support in arranging HR matters? Do you want to submit a complaint? Here you will find more information and contact details.

Self Service

You can arrange many HR matters yourself in Self Service. If you need more information or support, please contact the PSSC Service Point.

Log in to SAP from home

Please note: If you want to log in from a workspace outside the university or from a Mac or Linux computer, first log in to the Remote Workspace and click on the folder ‘Self Service SAP’ to gain access to the system.

Log in to the Remote Workspace

Log in to SAP from a university workplace

You can directly log in to Self Service from all university workspaces with your ULCN account. Please use Microsoft Edge to log in, as other browsers, such as Chrome or Firefox, can't display certain functions of Self Service.

Log directly in to SAP Self Service



Complaints and confidential counsellors

f you do not succeed in talking to your manager in case of problems at work, your confidants and HR advisers are available to support you. You can also file a formal complaint. Read more about this on the webpage Social Safety.

Lodging objections and submitting disputes for arbitration

  • You can lodge an objection against some kinds of decisions. For example if you disagree with a decision of the Central Elections Office or if you disagree with an administrative or other decision.
  • There is also an Arbitration Committee to which you can submit certain disputes between yourself and your manager or the University.
This website uses cookies.  More information.