Webinar series: Engaging with public private partnerships
Engaging with industry is becoming a necessity to secure research funding. Many research funders require the involvement of companies in projects, and often they are also required to provide matching funding, either in-kind or cash. This is alongside the existing contract research already taking place across the University.
- Target group
- Angela Noble (Senior Grant Advisor) Sara Cigna (Knowledge Broker) Jessica Meijer (Senior Business Developer)
This course consists of 4 webinars where will provide insight for senior scientists not only into how to engage with companies, but also what you as a researcher need to be aware of when doing so.
- 15 October - Module 1: Principles of a Public Private Partnership;
- 29 October – Module 2: Engaging with partners;
- 3 November – Module 3: Sharing outcomes;
- 10 November – Module 4: Funding sources for collaborative research.
Please note: deadline for registration to attend this series of webinars is October 8th. After your registration you will receive a link via email to join the webinar in MS Teams.