Good education is interdisciplinary education, what is your opinion?
Roundtable Discussion 25 May taskforce Kernvisie BRUIST
Diversity is (not) a responsibility of the university * Good education is interdisciplinary education* Active teaching. What gets your brain going? * Student evaluations: banish them or make good use of them?* Quality culture in education: (more than) a buzzword?
These dilemmas and more are topics to discuss at the first Roundtable Discussion of the Kernvisie BRUIST taskforce in the KOG restaurant. The Kernvisie BRUIST taskforce will show the progress made so far and explain where we now stand in the implementation process.
This Roundtable Discussion is primarily intended for lecturers and course coordinators, students, organisation and policy officers within education, and anyone else interested in the implementation of future proof bachelor programmes.
We welcome everyone for the Roundtable Discussion in the KOG restaurant from 15.00 to 16.30 hrs. From 16.30 until approximately 18.00 hrs there will be drinks and bites.
There are 7 teams with a total of around 60 people working on shaping the various themes within the Kernvisie. These 7 teams (or their delegates) will discuss questions and dilemmas around their theme with you.
- Team 1 Development of skillset and interdisciplinarity Chairs: Bastiaan Rijpkema and Rachna in ‘t Veld
- Team 2 Enriching and activating education & blended faculty Chairs: Rogier Kegge and Simone van der Hof
- Team 3 Study guidance & matching Chairs: Stijn Voskamp and Laura Wijtman
- Team 4 Elective credits fifth semester & connecting degree programmes and labour market Chair: Vanessa Mak
- Team 5 Diversity and inclusion Chair: Danielle Chevalier
- Team 6 Quality assurance education Chair: Ellen Gijselaar
- Team 7 Graduation Chairs: Armin Cuyvers and Daniëlla Dam
We look forward to welcoming you all on 25 May in the KOG restaurant!
Taskforce Kernvisie BRUIST