2311 VL Leiden
- 071 527 2300 or 071 527 2500
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 18:00 hrs
Saturday and Sunday: closed
Disabled parking spaces
Near the bike shed next to the main entrance, at the intersection of Cleveringaplaats, Arsenaalstraat and Reuvensplaats.
Location on the city map
- The route to the entrance is paved and level.
- There is an automatic sliding door.
- The entrance is 1.6 m wide.
- There is no threshold.
The building manager's office is behind the stairwell, next to the main entrance.
071 - 527 2300
After the entrance, immediately turn left. After about 6 metres, turn left again.
After the entrance 3 metres straight ahead, then turn right and 2 metres straight ahead.
- There are thresholds about 2 cm high on the higher floors.
- Doors in the building do not open automatically.
The number of parking spaces at Leiden University is limited. Do you have an appointment with one of our staff members? In some cases, he or she can reserve a parking space for you.
You can also make use of the paid parking options offered by Leiden and The Hague.
- Information from the municipality
- Ehrenfestgarage Leiden Bio Science Park
- Westerdijkgarage Leiden Bio Science Park