2511 VA The Hague
- 070 800 9300 | 071 527 8700
Monday to Friday
08:00 - 19:30
Saturday and Sunday
Closing dates and seasonal opening hours 2023
- 1 January: New Year's Day - closed
- 9 and 10 April: Easter - closed
- 27 April: King's Day - closed
- 5 May: Liberatioin Day - closed
- 18 May: Ascension Day - closed
- 19 May: Compulsory day off - closed
- 28 and 29 May: Pentecost - closed
- 3 October: Leidens Ontzet - closed
- 25 December to 1 January: Christmas break - closed
Campus The Hague comprises three locations, all right at the administrative heart of the city. Students, researchers and staff of Leiden University have found a place here that offers them a direct link to the main themes of The Hague, such as public administration and security.
Leiden University welcomes events that are educational, inspiring and socially engaged and that have a direct report with the education and research offered at Campus The Hague. With its various conference halls, lecture rooms and ‘Spanish Steps’, Campus The Hague is an excellent venue for all sorts of events, from presentations and workshops to conventions and seminars.
Please find information about the rooms and their facilities in this presentation.
For further information on how to book this location you can contact Eveline van Boxel, External Relations Coordinator via email (email@example.com) or telephone (+31 (0)70 800 9070).
The number of parking spaces at Leiden University is limited. Do you have an appointment with one of our staff members? In some cases, he or she can reserve a parking space for you.
You can also make use of the paid parking options offered by Leiden and The Hague.