For expressing milk you can use one of the assigned rooms in the University. The rooms are located in the various buildings of the University, which are listed below. The key to the room can be collected from the reception of your location, unless otherwise stated. The reception will tell you the precise location of the room. Every lactation room can be locked from the inside and has a refrigerator.
Faculty of Archaeology
- Van Steenis - room opposite the reception
Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs
- Anna van Bueren (via Student Information Desk)
Faculty of Humanities
- Johan Huizinga - room 1.62A
- Lipsius (via receptie Lipsius)
- P.J. Veth Building - room s0.02 (access with LU-Card)
Faculty of Science
- Huygens - room M1.26
- LMUY - room L112
- Gorlaeus Lecture hall building - room 1.10
- Sylvius - 1.5.25B
- Gorlaeus Building - room EM.4.03
You can access the breastfeeding room in the Gorlaeus Lecture Hall with a key. Please ask for the key at the reception of the building.
Do you want to use the lactation room in the Faculty of Science? Please contact the W&N Service Desk >>
Faculty of Social & Behavioural Sciences
- Pieter de la Court Building
Leiden Law School
- Kamerlingh Onnes Building
The lactation room in the Old Observatory is located in room C105.
Oude UB building
The lactation room in the Old UB building is located opposite the reception.
The university library does not have a lactation room. The nearest lactation room is located in the WSD complex of Humanities.