Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Press officers

Find out who to turn if you need advice about press enquiries and science communication.


As a staff member, if you receive a question from the press, for example about education or research policy, accommodation or finances, please contact one of the University spokespersons.

Science communication

As a researcher, if you need advice, help or information about publicity, a media appearance or an interview, please contact our Science Communications Advisor.

This website uses cookies.  More information.