Changing your online profile page
The information on your profile page is generated by different underlying systems. You can (request to) change or delete it. Please note that it may take some time before the adjustments are shown.
What you can change yourself
Mention your first name instead of your initials
- Go to Self Service
- Click on Eigen gegevens, and then on the pencil next to your name and date of birth
- Enter your first name in the Roepnaam entry field
- Press Opslaan en terug to confirm
Reporting ancillary activities
- Go to Self Service
- Click on Ancillary activities, and then on the button Report activity
- Fill in the form
- Press submit to report the ancillary activity
Reporting publications and scientific results
- Go to LUCRIS
- Click on Add new (above right) and then Publications
- Follow the steps in the manual
- Via the LUCRIS-website connection, your publications are generated and shown under the publication tab
What can you have adjusted via the Service Portal?
Do you want to change your job title, department and/or room number? You can do this via the Service Portal. How do you report a mutation?
- Go to the Service Portal
- Click on 'my staff movements'
- Click on 'new application' at the bottom right
Choose 'modification of an existing registration' and fill in the requested information
What the PSSC can change for you
- Only if you are an external employee, the PSSC can change your contact and address details for you
- In exceptional cases, after consultation with your manager, removal of contact and address details.
Please contact the PSSC Service Point.
What your faculty or unit's web editor can change for you
- Add or change your profile picture
- Link research descriptions
- Add a staff category
- Link to your department or institute, so that your profile is shown on the overview page of the department where you work
- To hide your profile from external search engines. Employees will still be able to find your profile via the website search engine
Please contact your faculty or unit's web editor.