You can place all your orders through the Service portal: from furniture to coffee and from chemicals to pens.
Use your ULCN account to log in. If you want to place an order, you also need an SAP SRM authorisation.Log in
Purchasing and sales
Tasks you can do through the Service Portal include:
- View a single catalogue of products from contracted suppliers.
- Place orders with both contracted and non-contracted suppliers.
- Request sales invoices.
- Track the status of your invoices.
- Approve or reject invoices (if applicable).
- Set up a replacement for tasks such as approval of leave, purchasing and invoices.
You can only request and verify sales invoices from your desktop or laptop. Other tasks you can also do from your smartphone or tablet.
If you want to place an order, then a ULCN account is not sufficient. You need an SAP SRM authorisation. This can be requested by your supervisor via the SRM authorisation form (Dutch only).
If you are not employed by the university, then your contact person or supervisor can request authorisation (Word, Dutch only) for you. With this authorisation you also get access to SAP Self Service.
Questions or comments
The Financial Service Portal is still under development. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know.