2311 CT Leiden
- 071 527 2300 | 071 527 2500
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 18:00 hrs
Saturday and Sunday: closed
Disabled parking spaces
Aat the bicycle parking area next to the main entrance. These can be found at the intersection of Cleveringastraat with Arsenaalstraat and Reuvensplaats.
Parking space on the city map
The entrance has an automatic sliding door and is 2 metres wide.
Building manager, after entering on the left.
071 - 527 2300
After entrance immediately turn right, the toilet is on the left after 5 metres.
After entrance 10 metres straight ahead. Turn right at the stairs. The lift is at the end of the corridor, after a door that opens automatically.
- The route to the entrance consists of cobblestones.
- There is no ramp.
- The entrance has a threshold about 1 cm high.
- The doors to the central study hall do not open automatically.
The number of parking spaces at Leiden University is limited. Do you have an appointment with one of our staff members? In some cases, he or she can reserve a parking space for you.
You can also make use of the paid parking options offered by Leiden and The Hague.
- Information from the municipality
- Ehrenfestgarage Leiden Bio Science Park
- Westerdijkgarage Leiden Bio Science Park