Changing your online profile page
The information on your profile page is generated by different underlying systems. You can (request to) change or delete it. Please note that it may take some time before the adjustments are shown.
What you can change yourself
Mention your first name instead of your initials
- Go to Self Service
- Click on Eigen gegevens, and then on the pencil next to your name and date of birth
- Enter your first name in the Roepnaam entry field
- Press Opslaan en terug to confirm
Reporting ancillary activities
- Go to Self Service
- Click on Ancillary activities, and then on the button Report activity
- Fill in the form
- Press submit to report the ancillary activity
Reporting publications and scientific results
- Go to LUCRIS
- Click on Add new (above right) and then Publications
- Follow the steps in the manual
- Via the LUCRIS-website connection, your publications are generated and shown under the publication tab
What the PSSC can change for you
- Job title, department, room number
- Contact and address details
- In exceptional cases, after consultation with your manager, removal of contact and address details
Please contact the PSSC Service Point.
What your faculty or unit's web editor can change for you
- Add or change your profile picture
- Link research descriptions
- Add a staff category
- Link to your department or institute, so that your profile is shown on the overview page of the department where you work
- To hide your profile from external search engines. Employees will still be able to find your profile via the website search engine
Please contact your faculty or unit's web editor.
Change form FSW
When new employees join, a profile page is created on the university's website. Profile pages of employees with a scientific position can (in addition to contact details) also show publications, a profile text and, if possible, related research, news, events, PhD candidates and more.
Shortly after the start of the appointment, new employees receive a request from their web editors to fill in the change form. The same form can also be used to submit a request for changes/additions/new profile photo.