ICT and education
At Leiden University, you find a lot of projects and initiatives to renew education. Use the various tools to accompany students better in ánd outside of the lecture hall.
The university works with various education tools to support your lectures. For example:
- Blackboard: the digital learning environment
- Weblectures: watch recordings of your lectures online
- Interaction tools: start a conversation with your students
- Digital tests: check remote (practice) tests
- USis: the student administration
Experimenting with forms of education
Which forms of education are interesting for you as a teacher to experiment with? Read more about, for example, independent study or about collaborative learning.
Training and support
Do you need technical support in preparing your lectures? For example, you want to use audio or video. Or do you want to do an ICT related training? Read more: