Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Loan audio-visual equipment

For your teaching and research you can usually loan audio-visual equipment, such as a video camera, microphone or audio recorder, from your own Faculty.

See your Faculty’s tab for more information on the use of audio-visual equipment. You can contact the General Services Department for more information on purchasing the equipment you need for your teaching.

For information on the use of audio-visual equipment before and during lectures, you can contact your Faculty video coordinator.

This website uses cookies.  More information.