Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Confidential advisers, health & safety

The University wants you to feel comfortable, healthy and safe in your job and in your work environment. Sometimes that is not always the case. For example, you might be confronted with undesirable behaviour, or you might have issues in the workplace. If you want to discuss issues with someone other than your supervisor, or if you are experiencing medical or psychological complaints or problems concerning safety in the workplace, you can contact the university doctor, pone of the psychological counsellorssychologist  or a confidential adviser. More information is available on Complaints and confidential counsellors

This website uses cookies.  More information.