You can quite simply make videos with your webcam or smartphone. This format is used mostly when you want to give a quick response or update.
Webcam video with Prof. dr. Sonia M. Ospina on Public Leadership
Due to the selected cookie settings, we cannot show this video here.Watch the video on the original website or
When to use this format? When you want to:
- Give quick feedback and announcements.
- Introduce yourself or someone else.
- Connect with your students in an informal way.
- Explain an assignment your students have to hand in (for example when you receive specific questions along the way).
Hook into the news, or a recent event.
Keep in mind that:
- You use an external microphone for good sound quality.
- This format is best for short, informal videos.
- The position of the camera is very important: make sure you place the webcam at eye level for the most natural look.
You can use a webcam to record yourself. See here how you can do this