If you have a membership at the University Sports Centre, Fit for Free or SportCIty, you can offset the costs of your sports membership against your gross income.
Offsetting sports membership
- Log on to Remote Workplace
- Choose SAP Self Service
- As of 1 February, fill in the "Offsetting sports membership" application form via the Selection Model tab
- Add your digital proof of payment
More information about applying, please read this Knowledge Item.
What do you need?
Digital proof of payment of your sports membership
You can offset your sports membership against your gross salary, end-of-year bonus or holiday allowance. If you wish to use your holiday allowance, you should submit your application by 30 April. If you wish to use your gross salary or end-of-year bonus, you should submit your application by 30 November.n.
- The reimbursement only applies to a University Sports Centre membership or an annual subscription at SportCity (Dutch only).
- Only the cost of an annual membership that has been taken out in the current year entitles you to reimbursement.