Open NWA Call: Vulnerability and resilience in an online society
The Dutch Research Agenda (NWA) has an open call on the theme ‘Vulnerability and resilience in an online society’. With a main focus on how to deal with the long-term effects of the digitalization of society, a process which has been accelerated by the pandemic.
The goal of the synergy programme is to answer some of the knowledge questions surrounding the online society from the Government-wide Knowledge Agenda (link in Dutch) in order to be able to effectively address the long-term effects of the accelerated digitization of society. The aim is to look into both the risks and opportunities that have arisen in areas such as equality, safety, and health. As well as the role and influence of technology companies and governments in the creation and development of an online society.
The NWO will host an (online) information and matchmaking session on Friday 10 March. Language: Dutch.
NWA Synergy theme:
- What: research into the long-term effects of the digitalisation of society, accelerated during the pandemic, (theme: vulnerability and resilience in an online society)
- Grant: €820,000- 863,460 (phase 2, max. 24 months); €553.200 (phase 3, max. 12 months)
- Who: consortia (lead applicant, co-applicant(s), collaboration partner(s))
- Deadline: 6 April 2023 (pre-proposal)
- Information: NWA Synergy theme
Martine van Trigt, Funding Advisor at Leiden Law School (Meijers Research Institute).