Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Financial services

Do you want to send or pay an invoice on behalf of the University? Do you have to pay, but is it not convenient to work with invoices? Below you will find more information.

Sales invoices and credit notes

The University sends out invoices for any sales activities, regardless of whether these relate to room hire or charging another faculty or unit for expenses incurred. You can raise sales invoices and credit notes through the Service Portal.

Project invoices

It is not possible to send out invoices that relate to a project through the Service Portal. The FEZ or account manager of your faculty or unit must raise and send out such invoices.

Invoice payment

If you have commissioned work or ordered supplies, the supplier will send an invoice to the University. On our invoice payment page you will find the information that you need to provide to the supplier to ensure the prompt and correct processing of the invoice.

Cash payments and VVV vouchers

Working with invoices may sometimes prove inconvenient or impossible. If this is the case, contact the Financial Shared Service Centre (FSSC) for cash or VVV (Tourist Information Office) vouchers.

Conferences and Seminars

If you are organising a conference or seminar for which attendees must pay, you can choose from a number of payment options, although online payment is the preferred option. You will find the options here.

This website uses cookies.  More information.