Universiteit Leiden

nl en


Submit requests to change staff details directly in the Service Portal

18 April 2023

You often have to use a PDF form to request changes to staff details. Some of these forms have now been integrated into the ‘My staff movements’ tile in the Service Portal.

The first forms to be integrated are:

  • Change bank account number
  • Payroll tax statement
  • (Un)block periodic raise.

You can find them by clicking on the 'My staff movements' tile, selecting 'New Application' and choosing the item from the drop-down list. The PDF forms for these change requests are no longer in use.

Other forms will be integrated into the Service Portal at a later date. For other change requests, please continue to use the PDF forms. These will be updated to make them more user-friendly and will remain in the ‘Forms’ tile in the Service Portal.

This website uses cookies.  More information.