Call: Leiden Healthy Society Center booster grants
The FSW wants to give an impulse to interdisciplinary cooperation on the topic of Healthy Society and to better anchor the Leiden Healthy Society Center within the institutes. Therefore, the FSW is making available (for the time being one-off) booster grants totalling €24,000. A total of 8 start-up grants will be awarded. These grants have a minimum size of €4,000, with €3,000 being provided by the FSW, and each institute itself also contributing at least €1,000 to a successful project proposal.
Step-by-step plan for applying for booster grants
- Read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Come to the (voluntary) Healthy Society match-making meeting on Thursday 14 September 2023.
- Fill in the online application -
- AND fill out the budget form (Excel) (deadline 12 October 2023, 12:00). To download and use this Excel, right-mouse click on budget form, click Save link as, and save the Excel to your harddrive. Open the Excel from your file explorer, edit, save and send.
- Send the budget form Excel to this email
- By 26 October 2023, you will receive the results of the review committee.
- After honouring your project proposal, you will provide a public summary in Dutch.
The topic 'Health and well-being in a healthy society' is one of the main themes of the FSW vision and strategy plan. This topic involves intensive cooperation with social partners, such as in the Leiden Healthy Society Center (LHSC) in collaboration with the City of Leiden, and with the involvement of Hogeschool Leiden, MBO Rijnland and Naturalis. The LHSC is part of the Health & Wellbeing pillar of Leiden Knowledge City.
The mission of the Leiden Healthy Society Center is, from the bundling of forces and expertise, to promote health and well-being during all years of life and thereby reduce the health disparities of the citizens of Leiden.